We are a serious forum, so we place great value on articles that are written with time and care/love. According to these well kept handlings, we raise from any other car forums and represent, as our cars, a special class.

ACCORD SJ 1980

#1 by kousto , Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:01 am

Hello everybody.

My name's Steve and I'm 27 years old. I usually restore us cars but last year I fell in love with a accord SJ 1980. I want to ride this car everyday to go to job,... because in switzerland, the fuel is really expensive and my old V8 drink like a pollish :-). And NO!!! I can't drive a plastic car...

I've done more than 400 hours of work on it, my car is quite ready to cruise but I'm blocked because I can't find some brake pieces... My Honda agency can't have this pieces and I search on the web since a few weeks whithout results...

I'm here to find some help, some tips, some addresses, everything that can make my car rolling... Do you know some forums or online shop ? Is there someone who have adapted a complete brake system from an other model ?

I'm sorry for my english and thank you for your future answer...

Steve Sermier

kousto
Date registered 07.21.2013

RE: ACCORD SJ 1980

#2 by wanderlust , Wed May 16, 2018 3:49 am

There's no denying that Maldives is a definitive special first night goal. Ultra-extravagant resorts on private islands, unadulterated white sand, blue waters and delightful hovels over those waters. In any case, this extravagance includes some significant pitfalls, as Maldives is additionally a standout amongst the most costly get-away spots on the planet.,. Maldives are a tropical paradise, and people visit for the beaches and the watersports - the underwater life is amazing and the Maldives has a reputation as a diver's paradise.. Most resorts won't have a busy entertainment programme, and there's definitely no sightseeing (apart from the occasional organised excursion by boat from the resort to a local inhabited island). If you're not happy lounging on a beach with a good book soaking up the sunshine in between swimming in the sea, or spending your days diving or snorkelling, then this probably isn't the place for you! The Maldives really is paradise on earth and you'll probably have a wonderful time which ever resort you choose, but a bit of careful planning before you go can ensure that you make the best choice for you and have the perfect holiday.
we have services like;
maldives honeymoon
maldives holiday packages
maldives vacation
trip to maldives
maldives honeymoon package

wanderlust  
wanderlust
Date registered 04.26.2018

Adidas NMD Mujer
nike blazer basse pas cher

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor