We are a serious forum, so we place great value on articles that are written with time and care/love. According to these well kept handlings, we raise from any other car forums and represent, as our cars, a special class.

he IPTL has raised some questions

#1 by ldh2013 , Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:14 pm

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Stephen Gallacher of Scotland shot a final round 72 Sunday to become the first player to successfully defend the Dubai Desert Classic title, beating Emiliano Grillo of Argentina by one stroke. Gallacher fought back after four bogeys over his opening eight left him in a five-way tie for the lead after 11 holes. He won the 25-year-old tournament with an overall 16-under 272 for only his third victory in 18 years and 431 events on the European Tour. Grillo secured his best Tour finish with an overall 15-under 273 when he eagled the last hole for a round of 66. Frenchman Romain Wattel also shot a 66, including birdies on the last two holes, to finish tied in third on 14-under 274 with Brooks Koepka (70) of the United States. Rory McIlroy struggled with a 74 to finish tied for ninth while top-ranked Tiger Woods (71) birdied his closing three holes for a share of 41st with a 6-under 282. The 39-year old Gallacher eventually broke clear of the logjam atop the leaderboard to birdie Nos. 13, 16th and 17th before a regulation par at the last. "It took everything I had to win today especially after the start I had when I bogeyed the first two holes," Gallacher said. "The good thing is that I was fortunate that no one was running away with the tournament ... The turning point came at 11 when I holed a nice putt for birdie." The win puts Gallacher into the top 40 in the world, putting him in strong position to play the Masters for the first time in his career. The top 50 in the world at the end of March get into the Masters. McIlroy began the last day two shots behind playing partner Gallacher but was 2-over after 10 holes before the first birdie of his round at the 11th. The Northern Irishman then bogeyed the 12th and 13th before only his second birdie of the round at No. 17. "On the rare occasions I got the ball close, I didnt make any putts, so it was one of those days," McIlroy said. "I thought if I could get to 16 under it would be good enough and it turned out that it was as thats what Stephen got to. I just wasnt able to play well enough to get there. It was just one of those days. Anything that could go wrong, did." Jrue Holiday Swingman Jersey . Garcias improved to 28-0 in the fifth defence of his WBC light welterweight crown and fourth of his WBA belt. He received winning scores of 116-112 from two judges and the third had the fighters even at 114. Omer Asik Authentic Jersey . Numbers Game looks at the deal that brings Lou Williams to the Raptors. The Raptors Get: SG Lou Williams and C Lucas Nogueira. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-Omer-Asik-Pelicans-Jersey/ . Sabathia will have surgery Wednesday, and general manager Brian Cashman said he thinks "in theory" the big left-hander will be ready for spring training in February. But there is no guarantee Sabathia will be able to pitch effectively next season. Jrue Holiday Authentic Jersey . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Anthony Davis Swingman Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases.Theres no rest for Roger. Back near the top of the rankings, and fresh from his long-awaited Davis Cup triumph with Switzerland, Roger Federer is getting ready for the International Premier Tennis League that gets under way on Friday.Joining Federer in the franchise-based, short-format competition will be the top-ranked players in mens and womens tennis, with Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams also signed up to play.The IPTL will launch with a tournament at Manila this week. Singapore, New Delhi and Dubai are the other stops for the $ 1 million event that runs till Dec. 13.Andre Agassi and Pete Sampras are among the retired greats wholl feature in the tournament that will be contested by four teams the Manila Mavericks, Singapore Slammers, Indian Aces and United Arab Emirates Royals.It is a revolutionary team tennis event breaking through the boundaries of traditional tennis formats, IPTL founder and former doubles star Mahesh Bhupathi said ahead of the tournament, which he hopes to convert to an eight-team league by 2020. But we need to be sustainable and we dont want to be too aggressive we want to make sure that along the lines other people also see it as a viable business model.The format includes mens and womens singles, mens doubles, mixed doubles and legends singles matches. Essentially, its an exhibition with a competitive streak.Each fixture will consist of five one-set matches, which could be decided by a four-minute shootout at 5-5 rather than a traditional tiebreaker. There will be no advantage scores and the outcome will be decided by aggregating games won from all five matches rather than the match results.There will also be power points which will give players a chance to double up on a point in each match by nominated it before receiving serve. Other additions include time-outs.Williams, who won the season-ending WTA title in Singapore last month, said Im looking forward to coming back to Singapore and playing for the Singapore Slammers. I hope youll ... enjoy a new format of tennis..dddddddddddd.No. 9-ranked Marin Cilic said playing in Asia was part of the appeal.When Im in Asia, I always have good experiences and I always feel welcome, Cilic said. Asian fans are very faithful and I appreciate that a lot.Federer is an advocate of shorter formats in the game. Hell also be playing former No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt in another shortened, faster form of the game in Sydney ahead of the Australian Open.Players fought long and hard for more time off to rest and recuperate between seasons, and the official off-season now extends for more than a month on the mens and womens tours. So participation of the star players in the IPTL has raised some questions about scheduling and fatigue management.The 33-year-old Federer helped Switzerland clinch its first Davis Cup title last weekend in France, and the 17-time major winner will start his 2015 at the Brisbane International on Jan. 5, a key warm-up tournament to the Australian Open.ATP president Chris Kermode last month described the IPTL as just a series of glorified exhibitions.I actually dont have a problem with it, he told reporters in Shanghai. It isnt the ATPs business what the players did in the off-season, even if they criticize the duration of the tour and then jet away to play exhibition events when the curtain falls on the calendar.The IPTL is another addition to a growing list of franchise-based leagues run out of India following the massive success of crickets Twenty20 Indian Premier League.There is an Indian Soccer League involving players such as Nicolas Anelka, Alessandro Del Piero, Robert Pires and Luis Garcia, as well as similar competitions in field hockey and kabaddi.______________________Top players in the IPTL:Manila Mavericks: Andy Murray, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Maria Sharapova, Carlos Moya.Singapore Slammers: Serena Williams, Tomas Berdych, Lleyton Hewitt, Patrick Rafter.Indian Aces: Roger Federer, Ana Ivanovic, Pete Sampras, Sania Mirza.UAE Royals: Novak Djokovic, Marin Cilic, Caroline Wozniaki, Goran Ivanisevic. cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheapjerseyswholesale wholesale jerseys ' ' '

ldh2013  
ldh2013
Date registered 06.09.2015

We played a really good game and deserved at least a point
Were expecting them to come out hard.

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor