We are a serious forum, so we place great value on articles that are written with time and care/love. According to these well kept handlings, we raise from any other car forums and represent, as our cars, a special class.

We didnt know if the wind was helping us

#1 by ldh2013 , Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:06 pm

NEW YORK -- Between the 15th and 16th picks in Thursday nights draft came a very special selection by the NBA. Commissioner Adam Silver announced at that point that the NBA would let Isaiah Austin fulfil the dream of every young player, making him a ceremonial pick. Just over a week ago, the sophomore centre from Baylor was diagnosed with Marfan syndrome, a rare genetic disorder that affects the heart. It ended his playing career. The illness was discovered during a physical for the draft. "For Commissioner Silver to even invite me here was a tremendous blessing and it just shows how much class that man has," Austin said. "Its really been a tough week for me, and its been really rough. Ive just had a tremendous amount of support from everybody around the world, telling me theyre praying for me and everything. I cant thank everybody enough." The crowd at Barclays Center rose to its feet as Austin, sitting in the waiting area with most of the first-round picks, hugged family members and put on a generic NBA cap. He went up to the stage and posed with Silver, just as all the drafts picks do when they are called. During the season, the 7-foot-1 Austin revealed he had a prosthetic right eye after multiple operations couldnt repair a detached retina. Austin, expected to be a high pick when healthy, said he felt he has "a great story to share." He said Baylor coach Scott Drew has already offered him a coaching position with the Bears. "I have a whole life ahead of me," Austin said. "Im not going to sit here and Im not going to sulk about not being able to play basketball anymore, because I can still be involved with the game somehow or some way." Austin said there was plenty to enjoy on what would have been his draft day. "Just being around all the draftees and seeing my friends get drafted, it just brings joy in my heart because I know how hard we work to get to this point," Austin said. "Ive been through it. ... Just to see how people persevere through their own problems, because everybody has their own problems. Its touching and its heart-warming, really." Minutes after Austin made the walk across the stage, there were comments on social media. Kevin Love of the Minnesota Timberwolves tweeted: "Happy Isaiah Austin was able to hear his name called at the NBA draft. Very cool to see." The 1991 Heisman Trophy winner Desmond Howard tweeted: "Adam Silver hasnt been on the job 12 mos and is already doing a remarkable job! Very classy move. God bless Isaiah Austin." Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder tweeted: "Adam silver is such a classy man! Thats love right there. Im emotional for him. Damn I love that." Austin is already spreading his message of perseverance. "I want people to know they can push through anything, because Ive done it," he said. "I just want them to know they have the power within themselves to do it if they keep faith and a positive attitude." Ty Sambrailo Broncos Jersey . Ross had 16 points midway through Fridays game in Denver, connecting on six of his seven field goal attempts, none more memorable than his final bucket of the half. Ty Sambrailo Jersey . Nestor and Mirnyi, the second seeds, rallied to beat Frances Michael Llodra and Serb Nenad Zimonjic 3-6, 6-1, 12-10 at the Shanghai Masters. It was the first doubles title for Nestor and Mirnyi since winning the French Open in June. http://www.jerseysbroncosshop.com/Womens-Virgil-Green-Authentic-Jersey/ . Midfielder Daniele De Rossi and centre back Andrea Barzagli also returned to full training Tuesday after skipping a day of practice with minor problems. John Elway Broncos Jersey .Cousins had 22 points, 12 rebounds, five assists and three steals, leading Sacramento to a 99-89 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Shane Ray Youth Jersey . Henrik Zetterberg, Nicklas Kronwall and Gustav Nyquist each had a goal and an assist to lead Detroit past the Montreal Canadiens 4-1 on Friday night for its second consecutive victory at Joe Louis Arena.SAUCIER, Miss. -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. It was hard to tell on Saturday. The 50-year-old Andrade had the low round of the day, firing a 7-under 65 to jump into a tie for the lead with Fred Funk after the second round of the Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic at Fallen Oak. Andrade made nine birdies on Saturday, including a stretch of six over seven holes midway through the round. The exclamation point came on the final hole, when he drained a 20-foot putt for birdie. Its the second time in less than a year that Andrade has been in contention to win a tournament in the Magnolia State. He finished fifth at the Sanderson Farms Classic in Madison, Miss., last summer, which was easily his best finish in three starts on the PGA Tour last year. "I have no idea what it is about Mississippi," Andrade said laughing. "But right now, I absolutely love it." Andrade is playing in just his fourth Champions Tour event. His best finish was eighth place at the ACE Group Classic in February. Fred Couples started the day with a two-stroke lead, but fell into a tie for second place after shooting a 71. Jay Haas and Jeff Maggert both had 69 to join Couples one stroke behind the leaders. Andrade has been mostly on the sidelines the past four years, working part time as an analyst for the Golf Channel. Hes started just eight tournaments on the PGA Tour since 2010 and said its been nice to play several events in a row on the Champions Tour since he turned 50 to reggain some consistency.dddddddddddd "It was kind of a swirly, windy day," Andrade said. "We didnt know if the wind was helping us or hurting us on some holes. But I got off to a nice start with a birdie on the first hole and then got into a nice rhythm." Andrade and Funk are at 8-under 136 for the tournament. Funk shot a 67 on Saturday. "I like coming here because its a pretty difficult golf course and I like hard golf courses," Funk said. "When youre playing well, you try to get a little separation, although were not too separated on the board right now." There are 11 players within three shots of the lead. Couples had a good start on Saturday, going 2-under through his first six holes. But he had 11 pars and a bogey the rest of the way to finish at 71, which snapped his streak of 12 straight rounds on the Champions Tour in the 60s. The streak was one shy of Hale Irwins record set in 1999. "It was just a little sloppy," Couples said. "I didnt make a birdie on the back nine, so thats a lot of holes without making a birdie." David Frost was disqualified Saturday after removing a stone in a bunker on Friday, which should have resulted in a two-stroke penalty. A Champions Tour official said Frost self-reported the violation after Saturdays round. Frost was tied for sixth place at 6-under before his disqualification. Because of expected rain, the tee times have been moved earlier for Sundays final round. The leaders are scheduled to tee off at 10 a.m. CT. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys china cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

ldh2013  
ldh2013
Date registered 06.09.2015

weve been working on that
The 10-year veteran ranks ninth with 79 1/2 sacks

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor