We are a serious forum, so we place great value on articles that are written with time and care/love. According to these well kept handlings, we raise from any other car forums and represent, as our cars, a special class.

User Gordonator spoke to a customer services

#1 by bobgull , Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:05 pm

Just one day later, Inkedshell reported: "Mines been cancelled but offered fifa 17 coins off the £249 bundle".

User Gordonator spoke to a customer services adviser via online chat and posted: "To paraphrase, my order is currently in payment authorisation, and I can expect it to be completed shortly.

"I then questioned whether the item would still be available given that it's fifa 17 ps3 coins out of stock on the site and they said it should be fine, and to expect a dispatch this evening or tomorrow."

Colinnicklen3 added: "Got an email yesterday to say mine had been dispatched but just got another email today to say it has been cancelled but offered an alternative more expensive option. Very poor!

"I can't understand how a 'shipped' order can be cancelled!"

Jamesdzackon added: "So they took my money, cancelled the order, gave me a £20 off code for a bundle that is far more expensive, then say that is will take TEN WORKING DAYS to refund my £150 fut 17 coins . I never agreed to giving them a two week interest-free loan."

Mirror Online contacted GAME, and received the following statement fifa 17 points. A representative also confirmed all refunds have now been processed.

you'll visit for it's the one at www.fifa15coins4u.com

bobgull  
bobgull
Date registered 09.28.2016

high efficiency concrete batching machine pld1200
hls180 ready mix concrete machinery gearbox for pan mixer

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor